- Apply Now
- Business and Public Administration Home
- Dean's Message
- Undergraduate Admissions and Graduation Requirements
- Business Administration
- Business and Accounting Tutoring Lab
- Public Administration
- Small Business Development and Management Institute
- Goals & Objectives
- Student Services
Why AACSB International Accreditation?
Accreditation by AACSB International (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), the premier accrediting body of business schools, is the highest status that any institution that awards business degrees aspires to achieve. Fewer than five percent of all business programs globally are able to earn this honor.
The process is years in the making and requires a full commitment by the University and its educators. Accreditation by AACSB ensures continuous quality improvement in collegiate schools of business in terms of the curriculum, instructional resources, student selection, career planning and placement, and the intellectual contributions and qualifications of the faculty.
“AACSB-accredited schools are considered to be the best business schools in the world. Their undergraduate, master’s, and doctorate degree programs have passed rigorous standards for quality. AACSB-accredited schools have better programs, better faculty, better students with higher overall GPAs, more international students, more employers that recruit from them, and graduates that receive better salaries.”
AACSB International accreditation assures stakeholders that business schools:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission.
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship.
- Provide high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula.
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty.
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals.