This website uses cookies to ensure site visitors get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies and Privacy Statement. To find out more, please visit Southern University's Privacy Statement.

I agree

Office of Veteran Services

Veterans Affairs Deployment and Readmission

The university will promptly readmit any student whose enrollment was disrupted by deployment/activation into service. The university requires the student to notify the dean of their college as soon as they are notified of the call-up.

If you are an undergraduate student, contact the Registrar’s Office at 504-286-5175 for information about the readmission process. Graduate students should contact the Graduate Studies at 504-284-5484.



The university adheres to the Louisiana Board of Regent's Academic Affairs Policy 2.21: Uniformed Service Mobilization