The University awards the Bachelor of Science degree with a Major in Health Information Management Systems. Students may declare HIMS as a major during their freshman year. The Health Information Management Systems program requires students to meet the following requirements:
- Interview (virtual or face-to-face) with the program director.
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale is required for consideration.
- Only grades of C or better from all General Education and Natural Science courses listed in the program will be accepted to the HIMS program.
- A letter of recommendation.
- Students must be in good standing academically.
Students must have a grade of C or better in courses listed in the HIMS program curriculum to remain in the program.