This website uses cookies to ensure site visitors get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies and Privacy Statement. To find out more, please visit Southern University's Privacy Statement.

I agree

Graduating Students

Congratulations on your accomplishment!  As you prepare to embark on your next journey, there are a few financial aid requirements a student must complete for the SUNO Office of Student Financial Aid to sign your university exit form.

  1. Please review the Federal Exit Counseling videos below so you can understand your student loan repayment options:

  2. Complete the SUNO Financial Aid Exit Form

  3. Complete the Federal Financial Aid Exit at (Click Manage Loans to navigate to the Complete Exit Counseling Tab)

What is Exit Counseling?

Exit Counseling is a federal requirement for all Federal Direct Stafford Loan recipients. Exit counseling requirements were created to ensure that you understand your rights and responsibilities as a borrower. During the counseling video, you will learn how to make payment of your loans easier and how to get help and protect your credit rating if you have problems. For more detailed information regarding Exit Counseling, Loan Repayments Options and Repayment Estimates, and more, please review the "Exit Counseling Guide: For Borrowers of Direct Loans and Federal Family Education Program Loans" (published by Federal Student Aid).

Please complete your Exit Counseling TODAY!