- Tuition and Fees
- Cost of Attendance
- Online Programs
- Out of State Waiver
- Instructions for Completing Enrollment
- Self-Service Banner
- Accessing 1098T Information
- Cafe Cash
- Payment Plans
- Tuition/Fee Exemptions and Waivers
- Refund Policy/Information
- Tuition and Fee Adjustments
- Non-Refundable Fees
- Outstanding Balances
- Comptroller's Office
Bursar's Office | Payment Plans
SUNO partners with TransAct to offer payment plans. Our plan offers installment payments for current term charges only. The process is completed online and includes an “Auto Pay” option. The enrollment fee to participate in the plan is $35 and due upon enrollment. Fall and Spring installments consist of four (4) payments: 50% of the charges due at enrollment and the balance paid in three (3) equal payments monthly. Summer installments consist of three (3) payments: 50% of the charges due at enrollment and the balance paid in two (2) equal payments monthly. Failure to complete payments will result in late fees, assessed by TransAct.
After clicking “Pay Now” in Self-Service Banner:
1. From the home page of your TransAct Account, click “View payment plan options”
2. A payment overview will display based on your current SUNO charges.
3. After you have reviewed the overview and Payment Schedule, select “Enroll in plan” to continue to payment.
Follow all prompts to complete enrollment of payment plan in TransAct. After successful enrollment, return to Self-Service Banner (you may need to refresh), scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Complete Enrollment”. Classes are not secure and enrollment is NOT complete until you have clicked “Complete Enrollment”. See Instructions for Completing Enrollment for assistance.