The Office of Student Services is a unit within the College of Business & Pubic Administration.
In support of the College's vision to produce innovative thinkers and leaders, it is the goal of Student Services to ensure that College of Business students successfully matriculate at Southern University at New Orleans and graduate in a timely manner.
As an advocate for students, the staff oversees the overall academic experience of students to make certain that they remain on track in their curricula. Support Services works with students to set reasonable educational and career goals. Our staff meets with students individually to collaboratively develop a plan/path towards graduation and successful careers.
- Student outreach and recruitment
- New student orientation
- Academic advisement and course scheduling
- Graduation preparation and planning
- Financial aid impact counseling
- Academic intervention and recovery counseling
- Graduation auditing
- Serving as liaison between student, advisors and the University
- Academic records management
Public Administration (23 KB)