Guidelines and Usage Policy
Southern University at New Orleans serves as a gathering place for students, faculty/staff, and visitors. SUNO manages and reserves these spaces to maximize their use and provide safe and aesthetically pleasing spaces to host events. Our goal is to enhance the quality of life in our community and advance our University's mission. For questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com. We look forward to serving you!
- All events must be approved by the University.
- The event must be planned and executed for members of that student organization or members of the SUNO student body.
- If a student organization has any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An event that must be sponsored by the department (written documentation confirming that this is a department-sponsored event must be provided to Facility Rentals).
- Members of the department will be involved in the planning and executing of the event.
- If a campus department has any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
- An event planned and executed by groups not affiliated with the University or faculty, staff, or students hosting a personal/private event.
- If an external group has any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.