- Financial Aid
- 2023-2024 Financial Aid Forms
- Cost of Attendance
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Default Prevention Management Policy
- Financial Aid Toolkit
- Go Grant
- TEACH Grant
- Professional Judgement
- Constitution Day
- Graduating Students
- Parent Information
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Financial Aid Staff
Congratulations on your accomplishment! As you prepare to embark on your next journey, there are a few financial aid requirements a student must complete for the SUNO Office of Student Financial Aid to sign your university exit form.
- Please review the Federal Exit Counseling videos below so you can understand your student loan repayment options:
- Complete the SUNO Financial Aid Exit Form
- Complete the Federal Financial Aid Exit at studentloans.gov (Click Manage Loans to navigate to the Complete Exit Counseling Tab)
What is Exit Counseling?
Exit Counseling is a federal requirement for all Federal Direct Stafford Loan recipients. Exit counseling requirements were created to ensure that you understand your rights and responsibilities as a borrower. During the counseling video, you will learn how to make payment of your loans easier and how to get help and protect your credit rating if you have problems. For more detailed information regarding Exit Counseling, Loan Repayments Options and Repayment Estimates, and more, please review the "Exit Counseling Guide: For Borrowers of Direct Loans and Federal Family Education Program Loans" (published by Federal Student Aid).
Please complete your Exit Counseling TODAY!