Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates and Information
Southern University at New Orleans is monitoring the evolving developments involving Coronavirus (COVID-19).
CAMPUS UPDATES & COMMUNICATIONS
- What You Need To Know About Your Stimulus Checks
- Dr. Ammons, Jr's WWLTV One on One Interview
- Academic Guidelines in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Southern University System - COVID-19 Academic Guideline
- Dr. Ammons, Jr. COVID-19 Cases 3/30/2020
- Letter from Interim Chancellor Dr. James H. Ammons, Jr. (COVID -19)
- Updates for the SUNO Community (3-20-2020)
- Important message from the Chancellor
- Governor's Office - Coronavirus Update
- Tips to Stop the Spread of all Respiratory Illnesses, Including COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Everything you need to know about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- The Right Way to Cover Your Cough
- How to Wash Your Hands Properly
All university sponsored international and domestic travel is suspended until further notice. All travelers arriving from Level 3 countries will be required to self-isolate for 14 days after their arrival in the U.S. before being allowed back on campus.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & RESOURCES
This page will be updated as developing information becomes available.