- Financial Aid
- 2023-2024 Financial Aid Forms
- 2022-2023 Financial Aid Forms
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Default Prevention Management Policy
- Financial Aid Toolkit
- Go Grant
- TEACH Grant
- Constitution Day
- Graduating Students
- Parent Information
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Financial Aid Staff
Due to Covid-19, the SUNO Office of Student Financial has revised its on-campus services, and our in-person student access has changed. Our teams have made significant changes to our delivery of student support - to ensure students still have access to the same excellent service.
The Office of Student Financial Aid is excited to announce a change in the 2020-2021 financial aid verification process. Beginning April 2020, the Office of Financial Aid transitioned to a document upload portal called Dynamic. This new platform is for secure verification document upload for the 2020-2021 Verification process. ALL verification documents must be uploaded into a virtual gateway to avoid any contact tracing.
PLEASE NOTE: This change only applies to the 2020-2021 FAFSA’s selected for verification or require additional documentation and does not include the 2019-2020 aid year.
Verification processing timeframe is 2-4 weeks to review and complete student files.
- 2020-2021 Verification Procedures And Worksheet
- 2020-2021 Zero Income Verification Form
- Non-Tax Filer's Statement
- 2020-2021 High School Completion Status
- 2020-2021 Unusual Enrollment History Review Form
- 2020-2021 Unaccompanied Homeless Youth Verification
- Loan Data Form
- Dependency Override Form
- 2020-2021 Debt To Income Ratio Worksheet
- 2020-2021 Professional Judgment
- 2020-2021 Professional Judgment For Cost For Attendance
Parent PLUS (Dependent Students ONLY)