Apply for SUNO Chancellor's Scholarship
Effective Fall 2016, Southern University at New Orleans will offer 10 Chancellor’s Fellow Scholarships to students above the freshman level who exhibit outstanding academic performance. The Southern University at New Orleans Scholarship Committee will identify and select these students.
To qualify, students must meet the following requirements:
· Submit a completed scholarship application annually.
· Are above the freshman level.
· Enrolled full-time at the University for two consecutive semesters.
· Have a 3.5 or above cumulative and semester grade point average for two consecutive semesters.
· Provide community service hours.
The scholarship covers tuition plus $500.00. An additional $400.00 is provided for books. This award will be disbursed over two semesters, provided the student maintains all criteria associated with this award. Students must reapply for this scholarship annually during the University’s open scholarship application period, from March 1st to March 15th.
Contact Adriel A. Hilton at email@example.com if you have any questions.