Lake Campus Multipurpose Building, Room 321
The office of Satellite Telecommunications Network Interface/Distance Learning is a component of Title III. The office receives, produces, disseminates and enhances the telecommunications/audio visual capacity of SUNO in support of the University's academic, cultural and professional programs. The goals are:
- To participate in the receiving and sending of programming and broadcasting within the Historically Black College and University Network.
- To utilize the telecommunications technology to enhance SUNO's curricular, cultural, and faculty development offerings.
- To utilize the telecommunications technology to increase student enrollment, especially through telecourse offerings.
- To cultivate effective and creative working relations with the local consortium colleges and public broadcast networks.
- To maintain and expand (where possible) all satellite telecommunications equipment for optimal productivity.
- To move toward being an uplink as well as a downlink facility.