The minor in Forensic Science is designed for students who wish to learn the basic concepts of forensic science and how to apply them to other fields of knowledge.
Minor Course Requirements: 18 credit hours
- FRSC 201 Forensic Science Seminar [1 hour]
- FRSC 210 Introduction to Forensic Science [3 hours]
- FRSC 220 Introduction to Law [3 hours]
- FRSC 305 Witness Testimony [3 hours]
- FRSC 430/L Forensic Microscopy [4 hours]
- FRSC elective [4 hours]
No grade below C is acceptable in the minor subject. A minimum grade point average of 2.0 is required to complete the minor.