Student will demonstrate an understanding of the importance of ethics and its application in the decision-making process.
- Objective: Students are able to differentiate between what is ethical and what is unethical.
Student is able to apply effective communication skills in a professional environment.
- Oral Communication Objective: Student is able to prepare and deliver an effective business presentation.
- Written Communication Objective: Student is able to produce well-written documents.
Student is able to analyze and solve problems in an organizational setting.
- Objective: Student will apply discipline-based principles in addressing organizational problems.
Student is able to understand the importance of technology in organizations.
- Technology Understanding Objective: Students will understand available technology
- Technology Application Objective: Students will use available technological tools in various tasks.