CAMPUS RESERVATION CENTER
Welcome to the Southern University at New Orleans Campus Reservation Center. Our campus facilities are available for members of the SUNO communit as well as the general community.
VENUE POINTS OF CONTACT (all numbers begin with 504-286-XXXX)
- Knight Dining Hall (Cafeteria): Sodexo Food Services, extension 5317
- Lake Campus 5 (Reception): Community Outreach/University Advancement
- Lake Campus 43 (Reception): Academic Affairs, extension 5381
- Student Activities Center: Residential Life, extension 5395
- University Gymnasium (also known as "The Castle"): Community Outreach/University Advancement, extension 5341
- Note: Rental fee and security required for external customers
- Classrooms: Academic Affairs
- Conference Rooms:
- Main (Administration 306) and Academic Affairs (Administration 203): Academic Affairs
- Chancellor's (Administration 302B): Chancellor's Office, extension 5311
- Lake Campus 5: Community Outreach/University Advancement
- Lake Campus 43: Academic Affairs
- Student Activities Center 130: Residential Life
- Academic Affairs Conference Room: 6
- The Castle: 1,200
- Classrooms: 25
- Knight Dining Hall: 150-200 (depends on seating)
- Lake Campus 5: 50 (theater seating)
- Lake Campus 43: 40 (theater seating)
- Main Conference Room: 30
- Student Activities Center Atrium: 50
- Student Activities Center Meeting Room: 35
EVENT RESERVATION STEPS
- For events, please check the Campus Event Calendar to check the date(s) you would like to reserve. For meetings, please check our Master Meeting Calendar.
- Fill out both Campus Event (PDF) and Work Request (PDF) forms.
- Print the forms, sign and fax to (504) 284-5525 or deliver to the Office of Community Outreach/ University Advancement (Administration 312).
- Please attempt to circulate your form at least one month prior to your event.